Friday, August 05, 2005

Complaint


Today I received an anonymous "complaint." The nameless blogger wrote "I notice you don't have any pictures of your husband on here. What's up with that?" My response? Take a look at June's archives. There is a photo there of my husband and me. But just to appease this unidentified critic, I will post this picture again. (Since having children there are few pictures of the adults in our family. This picture is a rare one!)

I am in the midst of potty-training. For some, this may not seem like a bit deal but around here its been a daunting task. God blessed me with a strong-willed child. Need I say more?

Just began my third Nicholas Sparks book. The last (The Messenger) took me a whopping 1 day to read. I am hoping to spread this one out a little longer.

That's all for now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Err... I don't know why I always have so much trouble with this thing... it's Julie

Anonymous said...

Misti your husband is a HOTTIE!!!

sara said...

Seeing your faces just makes me miss you all the more! Such a beautiful couple and a beautiful family! Hope life is treating you well...we'll need to chat here in the near future. Life has been chaotic and doesn't seem to look as though it will slow down anytime soon, but we have to make time for friends! Love you and miss you:)

Anonymous said...

Potty training is only one of the many precious parenting challenges that await you.(and one of the easiest, riding a bike without training wheels is way up on the list). Try to enjoy every minute of these challenges that you can, they'll soon be only precious memories. I think of your family with a smile and a warm place in my heart. Thanks for sharing them.